I need a great assistant to manage the flow of an agency’s work, content scheduling for the content we are providing to clients, and know and understand marketing automation. Technology assistance would be a plus.
– Top shelf customer/client support
– Project management (getting deliverables, communications, etc.. from the client to the contractors and ensuring it’s 100% correct and ready)
– Editor of text
– Marketing automation like ActiveCampaign (MailChimp, InfusionSoft, aWeber) and setting up automations
– Marketing experience in lead generation
– Writing skills must be excellent to speak in context
– Value time
– Ability to say I don’t know when you’re stuck
Freelancer must be available during typical business hours Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM (not time zone specific).
Freelance must be able to bill in increments when they are just checking emails instead of billing an hour for 15 minutes of work.
This a long-term position for the right candidate. Some technology knowledge/experience of websites, WordPress, FTP, GSuite, etc would be a huge plus. More hours and responsibility could be added based on performance.
Posted On: August 30, 2017 15:21 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Other – Admin Support
Skills: Editing, Editorial Writing, Email Handling, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Proofreading, Virtual Assistant, WordPress
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply