Job Brief: Go Dash Dot is seeking a strategic thinker who is highly-motivated and detail oriented to support the brand’s social presence. The position will manage the company image in a cohesive way and express our views creatively. You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Go Dash Dot social platforms. The position reports directly into the Founder + CEO.
• Act as the voice of the brand across social media communities which will include, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
o Create weekly original and brand-aligned social content calendar
o Monitor fans and follower communication, and respond in a helpful, brand positive manner
o Develop ‘in the moment’ content to complement pre-planned content
o Occasional impromptu photoshoots
• Generate dialogue, buzz, interaction, trending topics/content and initiate outreach for potential partnerships for the brand.
• Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering consumer questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Create, execute, and mange social media contests and measure results.
• Analyze performance of social media campaigns on a monthly basis, adjusting strategies where necessary
• Stay up to date on trends, social media tools and applications, testing new ideas and platforms and measuring results.
• Assist with creation of quarterly email campaigns
Skills & Expertise
• Knowledge of and strong interest in the ever-changing social media landscape
• Technologically savvy
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to carefully edit and monitor text for correct grammar and punctuation
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines
• Comfortable on camera, shooting, and posting live videos, stories, tutorials is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
• Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Posted On: August 30, 2017 13:52 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > SMM – Social Media Marketing
Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Blog Writing, Content Writing, Email Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Pinterest Marketing, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply