Enva Division is currently looking for a 3-D artist. We need someone with a unique artistic style and the ability to create photorealistic designs. More importantly, we want somebody who is passionate about what they do. Our studio is growing rapidly, and we hope to use your talent to continue our journey towards being the foremost storytelling technology lab. Are you passionate about the stories that your designs tell? Whether it's an evocative product design or an immersive architectural visualization, are you serious about creating compelling experiences with your art? If so, let's talk.
– A solid portfolio of photorealistic product and architecture designs. Experience is important, but talent tells all. Show us what you've got.
– Mastery of the full 3-D/2-D pipeline – Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, Substance Designer/Painter, etc. We're serious about Blender here, and if you use something like the Autodesk suite, we would require that you be willing and able to learn the Blender workflow. We can provide training. A big bonus for someone with After Effects and Premiere skills as well as game engine experience in UE4 and VR experience with the Rift or Vive.
– Able to work quickly and efficiently.
– Epic communication skills. Must be able to keep the team apprised of status on multiple projects. We'll have a few weekly team calls, but you will also need to be good at giving regular updates in between calls.
– Quick learner. We want someone who can problem solve a project to achieve the best possible result. We want creative thinkers who are always learning. For the right candidate, we would be happy to pay for continuing education in 3-D and artistic disciplines.
This job would start out with just a few projects, but we have a lot of projects that we can bring you in on if you're the right fit.
Our studio is located in Virginia, USA, near D.C., but we're happy to work with designers all across the U.S. It's a nice bonus if you're in Virginia, close enough for a meeting or to join us in studio from time to time.
Please take a look at our website BEFORE applying, so you have an understanding of the level of quality we expect and the style that we have developed:
Posted On: September 04, 2017 01:27 UTC
Category: Design & Creative > Other – Design & Creative
Skills: 3D Design, 3D Modeling, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Blender3D, Substance Designer, Substance Painter
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply