It’s an exciting time at Veruna! We are a start-up software company that has launched a new insurance management system built natively on the SalesForce.com platform.
Since our launch in 2016 we have won the “Insurance Innovation of the Year” by ACORD and are growing rapidly. We are in need of an experienced developer to help continue building our product on SalesForce. Our goal is to build a passionate entrepreneurial team that is willing to overcome new challenges.
We are seeking an experienced developer looking to join an early stage and fast growing software company. The role will work directly with the Product Development Team to fulfill development of new features and functionality, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks.
– Plan, design, develop, test, debug, implement, and maintain custom applications.
– Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange and Force.com solutions
– Design, code, test, debug, package and deploy solutions on the Salesforce platform
– Review code, configuration, data and usage to ensure long-term viability and integrity.
– Make suggestions and recommendations for enhancements to continuously improve the product
– Knowledge of APEX Coding and Visualforce development
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to manage multiple projects, assist in problem solving, meet deadlines and communicate status updates
– Considerable skill in using programming languages, such as Java, .Net, C#, etc.
– Utilize web services/APIs, consuming JSON/XML data
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to code quickly while not sacrificing quality of design
– Effective written and oral communication skills
– Ability to quickly learn new skills to succeed at many development projects
– Ability to operate in
Posted On: September 02, 2017 03:44 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply