We are looking for a data-driven digital/inbound marketer to help manage the marketing funnel for our company as well as helping with our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which leadership will help you accomplish.
• Help develop the strategy and processes to output content.
• Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
• Create 1-2 free resources each quarter to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
• Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO (including local) and major search engines.
• Wear various hats. We are small, so we’re looking for the ability to be flexible.
• Past experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field.
• Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Outgoing personality
• Self-motivated, doesn’t need someone to hold their hand all the time
• Has a love for data and spreadsheets
Posted On: August 30, 2017 14:51 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > Other – Sales & Marketing
Skills: Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Inbound Marketing, Localization, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing, Writing
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply